Precipitated silica, also called ‘white carbon black‘, is an amorphous form of silica (silicon dioxide, SiO2); it is a white, powdery material. Precipitated silica is produced by precipitation from a solution containing silicate salts.
Chemical Formula: SiO2
CAS Number: 10279-57-9
EINECS Number: 238-878-4
Q702 of ANYWHERE POWDER is a powder material with optical function, transparency and ultra-fine, can be used in coatings, inks, adhesives, silicone rubber, plastics, toothpaste and papermaking. Features include high transparency, good toughness, ultra-fine and uniform particle size distribution, etc. It can improve the transparency, tear resistance, adhesion, weather resistance and corrosion resistance of the material. Compared with other products of the same type, it has lower price and higher filling volume.
|Product Code||Purity||Average particle size||Oil absorption||Whiteness||Refractive index||Bulk density||Mohs hardness||pH value||Heavy metal|
Notice: RoHS standards met of European Union and SONY-GP standards met.
- Ultra-fine, High transparency, Light-absorbing, Color pure;
- Narrow particle size range, No huge particles, Good anti-sinking, Low oil absorption;
- Large Specific Surface Area, Strong reinforcement;
- Eco-friendly, No heavy metals, RoHS standards met of European Union;
- Cost-effective, Full or partial replacement of imported similar products.