T6-series Anhydrous Transparent Filler is a new powder material for Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE) plastic films. This series of powder material is made from natural inorganic nonmetallic minerals processed by strict screening, cleaning, grinding, flotation, purifying, modifying and special drying, etc. These anhydrous transparent filler powders have low impurity and are non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Added to LLDPE film, the film has high transparency, good temperature resistance, acid-alkali corrosion resistance, high insulation, low expansion, chemical stability, high hardness and other excellent performance.
|Product Code||Median Diameter (Microns)||Oil Absorption||Refractive Index||Adding Proportion||Applications|
|Q03||3.8||19||1.49||10-30%||Agriculture Film, Packaging Film, Plastic wrap…|
- Good transparency and Light transmittance;
- Non-toxic, Eco-friendly, Pure color;
- Size even, No big particles;
- Less sharp edge, Like spherical, Good thixotropy, Block resistance for films;
- Low oil absorption, High filling;
- Easy coloring, Saving the amount of color masterbatch;
- Chemical stability, UV blocking, Weather resistance.
Performance Comparison of Different Powder for LLDPE Plastic Film
|Parameters||Calcium Carbonate / Talc||Barium sulfate||Anhydrous Transparent Filler|
|Abrasion Resistance||Not good||Medium||Good|
|Yellowing Resistance||Not good||Good||Good|
SGS authoritative test Report
Report No: CANML1615162101 Report Date: 2016/08/08 Sample Name: 无水透明粉(Anhydrous transparent filler)
Product Usage Instructions
- First, granulating anhydrous transparent filler. Then, blowing film with polyethylene(PE) plastic masterbatches.
- Should appropriately increase temperature, rotating speed, pressure and so on when granulating, blowing film and injection molding.
- Ensure fast-melting and fast-out when granulating anhydrous transparent filler.
- For more information, you can consult an ANYWHERE POWDER technical engineer.