Transparent filler has excellent transparency, good appearance and better filling property. No matter what product is being made, it seems that transparency is the most wanted result. The powder is transparent because its refractive index is close to that of the resin.
In fact, the transparent filler is not a single component powder. Besides the main component of natural mineral rock, special synthetic auxiliary materials are added, and then mixed, ground, modified and modulated.
Without Water of Crystallization
The main component is silica, the content of which is more than 90%. It is a processed mixed powder of natural crystalline quartz. Its whiteness is lower than the one with water of crystallization, and its transparency is excellent, especially in polyurethane material. It has the characteristics of heat resistance, weather resistance, acid & alkali resistance and high insulation.
The feature is that the rubber product does not reflect the blue light, has good clarity, has no disadvantages of the one with water of crystallization and is more stable and easier to store. Anhydrous transparent filler because of their relatively high hardness, so the producing process is relatively difficult, power consumption and others is also relatively rising. Therefore, the comprehensive cost is higher than the one with water of crystallization, and in the processing process, dust and noise is also higher. All kinds of defects are bound to limit their applications. Using only in formulas that are special or more demanding and have less cost constraint. However, it can reflect excellent performance.
- Wood coating: Transparent paint and prime on wood of PU, PE, NC. Transparent paint and prime on wood of PU, PE, NC. In Ultraviolet Curing Paint it increase transparency, oily, hardness, and improved collapse resistance. It can also be used in solid color primer such as waterborne wood paint, oil-based white paint and so on, which can improve the luster and oxidation resistance of paint film and increase the flowability of paint.
- Oil-based adhesive: Used in adhesives to improve solid content, adhesion, hardness, dryness and other physical and chemical properties.
- Artificial stone: To improve transparency, gloss, hardness and reducing comprehensive cost.
- Plastic filler: To improve product hardness, refractory resistance, acid & alkali resistance, electrical insulation, dimensional stability, creep resistance, cracking resistance, transparency, toughness.
- Rubber filler: To improve product transparency, dimensional stability, creep resistance, cracking resistance, transparency, toughness and lower cost.